Family Law Attorneys Serving Bolingbrook, Naperville, and New Lenox
Due to their sensitive nature and personal components, matters of family law are frequently among the most contentious cases. Whether dissolving a marriage, addressing a child-related concern, or any other type of family issue, emotional turbulence can lead to many challenges in seeking an equitable resolution. The attorneys at the Davi Law Group fully understand the complexities at work in family law concerns and are experienced in navigating the difficulties they may present. We routinely handle matters of family law including:
- Divorce / Dissolution of Marriages and Civil Unions
- Child Custody and Allocation of Parental Responsibilities *
- Visitation *
- Parental Relocation
- Child Support
- Representation of Children
- Spousal Maintenance / Alimony
- Property Valuation and Asset Division
* Some Illinois family laws have changed as of January 1, 2016. Find out how child custody and visitation were affected.
In every situation, we seek practical and reasonable resolution that meets our clients’ needs. We recognize the potential impact an acrimonious legal battle can have on a family and we are committed to minimizing that impact so that you and your family get back to your life quickly.