Joliet Family Law Attorneys
Family Law and Divorce Lawyers Serving Will County
Your family deserves to be treated with respect and compassion. Family law issues are often complex and require special handling. At the Davi Law Group, we understand the varied needs of families throughout Will County involved in legal disputes. We respond to your legal needs with consistency, empathy and stability. We can help you navigate the challenges of the family law issues you are facing.
Caring Family Law Lawyers, Call 815-582-4901
Attorney Dion U. Davi is an experienced litigator who consistently provides a positive client experience, even in the midst of challenging circumstances. He leads his family law practice with a solid commitment to securing workable solutions that reflect the best interests of his clients. The Davi Law Group handles the following family law matters in Will County:
- Divorce – Using skillful negotiation, we help clients through the marriage dissolution process as smoothly as possible. We also have the experience and resources to litigate to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Divorce Issues – From child custody and child support to property valuation and post-decree modifications, our attorneys have extensive experience handling multiple issues that stem from divorce.
- Prenuptial Agreements – If you need help creating an agreement that preserves the wishes of both parties before, during and at the conclusion of a marriage, we can help.
- Civil Unions – We can help you establish your union and handle any issues that may impact your life together. In Illinois, civil unions may be formed and dissolved, much like traditional marriage.
- Domestic Violence – We are experienced with filing restraining orders and preliminary injunctions. We also handle any action that protects an individual from abuse in all of its forms – including fraudulent domestic violence claims.
- Parentage Issues – We offer legal support for establishing paternity and guide clients through resulting family law issues such as child support, custody, and visitation.
- Adoption – We provide legal services to help adoptive parents comply with Illinois laws in regards to parentage and parent’s rights. We handle adoptions for related and unrelated individuals as well as foreign adoptions.
- Guardianship – We offer legal services in both establishing and reasserting guardianship over minor children or dependent adults. If you need help with initiating or terminating such guardianships over those that are unable to take care of themselves, we can help.
Family Law Attorneys Serving Clients Throughout Illinois
We build relationships with our clients because we believe it is the best way to understand their unique needs and goals. We invite you to meet with us for an initial consultation so we can listen and you can be heard. We will give you an honest assessment of your family law matter and explain our approach at no charge. If you live in Will County, please contact our firm today at 815-582-4901 to schedule an appointment at our Joliet office. Should you retain us as your counsel, financing options are available.